Thursday 9 September 2010

Blog Mentions...

Ok I have recently made a thread on www.bloggeries.com where basically they put down their blog and I will share their blogs on my blog. If they are nice they will do the same for me, and anyone else in the thread. The aim of it is to get more traffic to peoples blogs.
Here is the link to the thread: THE THREAD

So here we go, these are the people who have suggested their threads for me to give a mention. All of these blogs are great and I throughly enjoyed reading some of the posts, I have also followed some of them :).

http://joelchrisman.blogspot.com/ = The blog of Joel Chrisman's life. A very entertaining read, with useful information about life as well as the fun bits.


http://lillenalite.blogspot.com/ = This blog is about health, beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness. Also has soem very yummy cooking recipies!!! very useful for when i go to university next week.


http://www.theseagreenjournal.com = Some lovely interior design with some fantastic photos. Really good blog.

http://aubrey-continuity.blogspot.com/ = A blog about Aubrey's life....re-inventing herself, re-educating herself and re-joining society. A fascinating read.


ramblinggentleman.blogspot.com = Maddening thoughts of a rambling Gentleman.


http://ticklecityaward.com/ = A wonderful blog about pop culture. Funny. You sir, have been followed on twitter because I liked this one so much :)


There you go, thank you for your submissions, gave me something to read last week. This is a continuing thread so please be sure to visit it. If you want me to mention your blog next week then drop by the thread, have a look at my blog and share it around too if you like what you see, and leave a link to your blog in the comments section. 
Many thanks :)



3 comments:

  1. Hey, This is great to get such strong feedback :-) Congrats !!

    Surely Uni has begun for you already though( I read in your About Me section!!), you will be too busy to blog :-D Hope its going well for you so far anyhoo ..

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havn't started yet, I start in a week, but as I am doing Product DEsign i probably will be able to get posts in every now and again because it ties in with it. So my plan is any work I have to do about design i can also put onto this if its relevant... then there is always the holidays to cram lots in...

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam just passing through, found you through Bloggiers forum. I like the layout man.

    ReplyDelete